Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Long bike ride and no kids, Yeah!!!

These are for Santini. Right on the way and very near Hofma Park. I had no kids and got a long ride. My distance counter stopped at 5.6 miles for some reason. I rode for two hours, so I am guessing I was probably close to 14 maybe 15 miles. My legs are sore, so I did well. What a beautiful day. Don't know when I will get the chance again, so I thouroughly enjoyed it.

This picture of Tulips is for my uncle Jim that likes pictures of Tulips. I thought they were pretty. Just like the day.
This is for my prairie princess cousin Kelsey. What kind of grass is the red stuff?

4 comments:

Santini said...

I love the photos! I don't recognize the location of the first one -- the second one could be either the Grand River, or the bayou from the other side. Your bike computer probably has a dead battery -- if you rode for two hours, it was probably a 20 mile ride or more. You're young and strong. ;-) Nice post.

Mom

Jimi said...

Nice tulips. My love for tulip photos may have been overstated, but I do appreciate the flower photos. PP will have to help you with the identity of the grass. TT

Carl Ponanz said...

Wow, I have been gone awhile, look who snuck in on me. Hi how is it going young lady?
How long did it take you to figure out who this is?
ATM aka Carl Ponanz

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy, your first photo is so gorgeous that I made it my new desktop background. It reminds me of a Monet painting (I am quite a fan of Monet).
I'm so glad you had a great bike ride on a beautiful day. I just had the same experience here in Minnesota!
Love,
Aunt Barb