Saturday, November 7, 2009


From riding bikes to driving a car. Sooo not ready to have a driving teen. According to the law she is eligible for drivers training on Dec. 4th of this year. Michigan law says 14 years and 8 months. Ya, it blows me away to, to think the time is already here. Were did my little girl go? She is ready and raring to go. Excited at the prospect of driving my NEW car. Still thinking about that one. Time stops for no one. How true it is. I have taken the first step and will be putting this registration in the mail on Monday with a big check of course. It is not done through the school anymore in my county.

1 comment:

Santini said...

NOBODY is ready for this. Except her, and that's what counts.

It was a great bike ride today. I'm glad we could fit one in before the snow flies.