Wednesday, January 20, 2010

She is driving, for real, Yikes!!!!!!

She is driving, Yikes! She has driven for a second time now and brought this home with her. She did better out on the country roads and only had the instructor hit the brakes a few times. She seems to sound more confident about her skills. This little paper gives me and another liscensed adult legal permisssion to drive with her. Fortuneatly, Brad has volunteered his time to help me with this project. Were did the time go, REALLY. Sometimes I think it wouldn't be so bad to go backwards instead of forwards. I do realize she is growing up and ultimately I trust she will do well and make her dad and I proud.

1 comment:

Santini said...

Yikes is a pretty good description. She's going to get better very fast, fortunately. I do hope she gets that whole brake thing figured out quickly, though. Really, we're quite proud of her. And growing up is pretty much her job at this point in her life. So far she's doing great.