Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines 2010

A good Valentines for all. I was spoiled by a wonderful man. Brad outdid himself. I was thinking I would probably get a card and that would have been enough. However, Brad is not only smart and has good character, but knows how to treat a woman right on Valentines. Thank you Brad for giving me a wonderful Valentines. We will also be doing a Valentines dinner out at Logan's courtesy of my wonderful parents.

The kids have also had a good Valentines. Candy from their mother and grandma Mckee in addition to $5 each from grandma. As you can see, TJ enjoyed his party. Up above you can see him in a heated game of Family Fued. Their team came in second and the class loved playing the game. A good weekend for all.

1 comment:

Santini said...

TJ looks like he is having a blast. (F-e-u-d, dear. You spell like your father.)

Roses and chocolate are a good combination. I'm glad you had a good day today.