Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Remodel supplies for the basement

To those that have an interest in knowing what my future downstairs bathroom and bedroom will look like. I am showing the supplies for both. The ceiling light fixture, not the fan will be for Dalton's room and I am showing a sample of the floor we think we will be using for the bathroom. However, Brad and I are still wondering if this is the best choice for flooring. We both like the stone look, so for now that is the one we will be going with. Opinions welcome.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I like it all -- as usual, I think you have good taste. You've had some experience with this before, too, when you built the house. I especially like both the light fixture for Dalton's room and the vinyl floor that looks like stone. The vanity lighting bar is also very nice. It should like sharp.

Mom said...

That would be "look" sharp, not "like" sharp.