Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Looking back in time with Totally Jammin

I need to put an older picture up, but for now this will do. Disney world 2008. I believe this is at the rainforest cafe restaurant. A trip filled with much fun and wonderful memories. Hard to believe 12 years has gone by so quick. He let me know he was on his way at 7:30 in the morning, but did not arrive until just after 1:00, c-section, a month early. Scary, but a wonderful surprise for all of us. I will wish you a happy b-day tommarrow wonderful son, on the actual b-day.

3 comments:

Retired Professor said...

He has grown up so much in the last two years. I miss the little boy, a little bit.

Anonymous said...

I sooo agree.


OSLO

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday TJ. I hope it was a great one. I am sorry that I missed out on Summer fun with you guys. I hope to see you again real soon.

Herb