Wednesday, January 12, 2011

michigan winter 1/12/11

My walking route for today. No clear bike path here until the snow leaves. I sure do miss the Florida view and warmth. I was layered to the hill. However, the sun was out and bright, but still very cold. The fresh air felt good. After buying bathing suits in Florida, I figured I better step it up for when the weather actually does turn around. Unfortunately, I know we are a good 6-8 weeks away. Looks like no clear bike paths for awhile.
frontyard from across the street

backyard.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hard core, OSLO! At least it wasn't snowing, and there is a little bit of sun peaking out in your photos. The photos are pretty, but made me shiver, just looking at them!

Santini said...

We had another round of freezing temperatures here last night -- it wouldn't be so bad except that there are people still trying to grow things here, and this is the fourth round of killing frosts in the last month. I'm glad I brought my cold weather biking gear.