Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Green so far for x-mas in Michigan



Just wanted to share.  No snow a day before x-mas eve.  Not complaining.  Love the green and lack of snow on my shed, not scraping ice off of my car and snow off of Nikki's car.  In addition, my favorite, NO ICE DAMS on my roof.  Still have water stains on my garage ceiling from last year.  Hopefully, I continue to not have to invest in someone to get rid of the ice dams, that may still come.  Liking  the view for now in Michigan and feeling lucky and grateful for what we have now.

Feel sorry for my relatives in Minnesota and still jealous of the warm wonderful that my parents have in Florida right now.  Merry x-mas to all my family!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Santini said...

There was plenty of snow in November -- we had a white Thanksgiving, as I recall.

Nice photos -- thanks for sharing a little view of Michigan!

Aunt Barb said...

It's a winter wonderland here, so maybe you will be getting snow soon. We had 5 inches last night. It is beautiful.

Thank you for the holiday wishes and a (slightly belated) Merry Christmas to you and all the Michigan loved ones.