Thursday, March 5, 2009

Younger times

I wanted to show Nikki's younger and easier days. We went to high school orientation last night. They talked about graduation requirements and ended with college requirements. They reminded the parents how the next four years will go by in a flash. I did not want to hear that. Yes, I got a little sappy. I told Leslie and Julie last night that I want Nikki to go back to kindergarden. Nikki, however seemed excited. She met with all her friends and even signed up for book club with her friend Alex. She wants to do the equestrian club also. We will see if it works out. Anyways, I needed a trip backwards. Behold, the beautiful princess girl.

1 comment:

Santini said...

I don't remember those years flying by -- maybe I'm a bad Mom, but those high school years seemed to last forever... ;-) I'm glad she's excited about going to high school, and that she has nice/good friends. Book club sounds perfect for our reader girl.