Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Signs of Spring in Grand Haven Michigan

These were always some of Ted' favorites. I am sure they will be beautiful.
I planted these at the end of Spring last year. I think they may be pretty. Time stops for no one.
I hope that the change of season will bring some warm weather for Nikki's 14th on Saturday. The years go by too fast. Also, good news. There will be chocolate cake with chocolate icing and plenty of flowered and balloon frosting. To those in Minnesota, you may have to imagine it. I am sure Nikki is willing to share.

2 comments:

Santini said...

It is good to see some green -- I think I've seen only one crocus in my yard this year, but the daffodils are up. The Saturday forecast for Nikki's birthday looks good so far.

We are looking forward to the cake.

Emily said...

Happy early birthday to the oldest small loud one. Fourteen!?!? That's not possible. I can't really be that old. :-)