Thursday, February 19, 2009

From Nothing to it's back again

Yesterday it was completely gone. Just old snow. But of course we live in Michigan, so mother nature gave us a present this morning. The kids also got their first snow day of the year. Although I believe we only got about an inch. They do not usually cancel school, so the kids were happily surprised. It is 10:04 and they are still in pajamas. They love the snow now. I liked it better yesterday. The temperature went from the 30's yesterday to 16 now. That's Michigan for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice title! Good post, nice weather report, interesting story telling. You're getting the hang of this blogging thing. I'm surprised the kids got a snow day, but pleased for them. A day off now and then is a good thing. Tell the Centers of the Universe that I love them and miss them.

Anonymous said...

I am feeling very sorry for you Michiganders. Life will get better. Uncle TT

Anonymous said...

I'll bet there's more snow out there now -- or soon. Stay warm. Mom