Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thaw in Michigan( Yesterday)



Yesterday in my front yard.The snow is now gone in my front yard. Yesterday it was sunny and windy but very nice. I could have gone for a walk it was so nice. Today the kids went to school in their spring jackets and no snow pants. I have much fog now. Still at least 50 today. Florida is better but I will take this with no complaints. Michigan is loving it. Sorry to Emily that you only saw 40's, I will talk to mother nature for you. Maybe Ted can work some magic. Mom how do I get more than one picture. Have tried with no success?
Thank you for the comments. Thank you mom.

2 comments:

Santini said...

you're welcome

Anonymous said...

I like the new photos. It's good to see bare ground and sunshine -- especially in February. I'm sorry I didn't show you how to find the 'edit' function for your blog. It takes a while to get familiar with all of the options on Blogger. I had to ask Uncle Gene for help getting my blog photos to show up in the order I wanted them to -- so just have fun with it. If it isn't fun, why do it? I went out for a bike ride today and turned around fairly soon. The sun is really, really hot and it is quite windy. I'll have to try heading out earlier next time.

Mom