Sunday, February 22, 2009

We are officially over 100 inches

Finally, a very brief break, as there is still little flurries hanging around my house. A bit of sunshine also. I show my driveway because it was actually plowed by the brother in law at 4:00 this morning, yet we still can not see the driveway. The snow just won't give up. A definite work out opportunity as I will have to shovel the walkway into the garage. If I feel really ambitious I may even get the sidewalk in front of the house. It will be an opportunity for sunshine, but I am still willing to accept tickets to the true home of sunshine. The temperature is currently a whole 26 degrees. Melt snow, melt!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very pretty picture. I can almost feel the cold radiating from it, though. I totally agree -- melt, snow, melt! ~ Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi -- Lynne said she'd check on the garage door on her way in to work this morning. Mom